With just 15 van sites available, you can be sure of a relaxing and quiet stay within our grounds.
Visitors to the Caravan Park are offered the following services:
- Battery charging
- Peaceful and enclosed site within our former walled garden
- Electrical hook ups
- Drainage facilities and disposal points for chemical and grey water waste
- Access to our Stables Tearoom and Regency Gift Shop – click here for our opening hours (we are pleased to offer visitors to the caravan park a 10% discount in both the shop and the tearoom, please call into the shop for your discount card)
- Unlimited free access to 80 acres of Paxton House grounds and gardens, including an adventure playground and various trails
- Discounted entry to the house for a guided tour
- Child and dog friendly
- To book your stay, simply give us a call on 01289 386291 (please note that this line manned during office hours only) or enter your details on the form on this page. A member of our team will get back in touch with you as soon as possible to let you know if a pitch is available.
- We advise that you book as far in advance as possible, especially during peak summer periods and school holidays.
- Fees are just £15.00 per night per vehicle.
- You will be advised on payment methods by a member of our team, we accept debit card, cheque or PayPal. We ask for a £15.00 deposit in advance which is included in the cost of your stay. Please do not send cash in the post. If you wish to send a cheque in the post you must call or email to book first.
Enquire to book a pitch
Would easily recommend the place to anyone Lawrence, Lancaster
The site is excellent with large pitches in an enclosed walled garden. “An excellent few days”