Paxton House has many different venues to give you a perfectly unique day! Whether you are looking for a rustic or traditional wedding, Paxton House has something to offer everyone. Mix and match the different Paxton House venues to create your perfect day.
- Picture Gallery wedding venue with up to 150 guests max- the ultimate grand room for your perfectly unique ceremony and reception.
- With many other stunning venues throughout the house to choose from holding any size of wedding up to 40 guests max.
Outdoor and Riverside:
- Any size of wedding ceremony and reception up to 150 guests max with views from the manicured gardens over the River Tweed and Union Chain Bridge.
- Riverside and Boathouse setting accommodates up to 30 guests max on the banks of the River Tweed, a location unique to Paxton House.
- Wedding boat max of 5 people (including the Bride and Groom)
- Intimate wedding ceremony in one of our cobble boats, say your vows under the Union Chain Bridge, the ultimate romantic experience.
Wedding Receptions and Celebrations
- Accommodates 200 guests max in a perfect blank canvas which can be styled to your wish.
- Exclusive views of the Union Chain Bridge and the River Tweed whilst enjoying chilled drinks on the front lawn.
- Have a choice of buffet suppers, three course meals or afternoon tea, all catered to your specifications.
- Enjoy dancing the night away in the self contained marquee, which is available for many different styles of entertainment.
- Accommodates 150 guests max, with different settings for more intimate receptions and wedding breakfasts.
- Choose from the grandeur of the Picture Gallery, luxuriously intimate dining room or the versatile Hayloft Gallery.
- Enjoy a delicious wedding breakfast altered to suit the tastes of your wedding party.
- Have your first dance surrounded by your friends and family within the magnificent rooms of Paxton House.
- Accommodates 30 guests in a unique and rustic setting.
- Enjoy alfresco BBQ’s or cold buffets while taking in the wonderful gardens and grounds.
Reviews & Blogs
Our first River Ceremony has been featured in this lovely wedding blog Epic Elopement take a look and find out what we have to offer here at Paxton House.
A beautiful Boathouse Wedding for an intimate wedding of 25. The perfect setting, captured by Allister Freeman Photography perfectly.
Contact our wedding manager using the form below
My favourite part was all of it Kyatic, Cardiff
Everything ran so smoothly and the food and drinks were amazing and we couldn't be more grateful!
Chris & Fayre – June 2017
The staff did a wonderful job in making my daughters day very special and the food was delicious and served up on time and without a fuss. Kristy & Adam – September 2016
It was a truly memorable day! Rob & Jess – August 2017
Thank you for arranging and helping us have the best day of our life's! Joelle & Allan – June 2017