Paxton is a wonderfully flexible venue, whether you are looking for a film or outdoor location shoot, an architectural backdrop, a wedding venue or to plan a conference or corporate activity day.
Rooms for hire
- Picture Gallery which can accommodate up to 150 guests
- The original Dining Room which can accommodate 40
- The versatile Hayloft which seats 80. Several rooms are available for smaller numbers.
- The house also has its own luxury marquee for up to 200 guests which overlooks the river Tweed.
- The quirky Boathouse for al fresco BBQ’s
With the addition of Paxton’s own boats, which are available for trips up the river Tweed, it really is the place to celebrate.
Paxton also has an excellent in-house catering team and there is a new range of menus available for all types of event.
If you are interested in hiring Paxton House for your personal or corporate use, check out our prices below and then get in touch with our events co-ordinator using the form on this page.
Contact our events co-ordinator using the form below
Understated Perfection Merlo, Macclesfield
Wonderfully Lovely Mac, Leeds
"Scottish treat" Joanna C
"A lovely place to spend the afternoon." Justine R
"Great boat trip from Paxton house " Claire D
"The very best in the region" Teddie101
A house with a lot of character, and in very good condition. “Excellent tour”
Paxton House has a beautiful interior. “Lovely Day Out”
Called into Paxton house for coffees and cakes - superb! “Wonderful place to go “