The Tearoom offers a relaxing atmosphere to sit and enjoy a tasty meal after a long walk around the grounds or just a quick lunch date with some friends.
- All food is locally sourced and freshly made each day including, cakes and tray bakes.
- There’s plenty for the little ones too, our kids’ lunchboxes can be eaten inside or out which is ideal for a picnic in the grounds.
- The Stables Tearoom now offers a full afternoon tea, for a more luxurious treat.
- Situated just 5 miles from Berwick upon Tweed.
- We are pleased to offer free Wi-Fi access in the café area, please ask a member of staff for the password.
You are welcome to book a table if you wish, please call the café direct on 01289 386905 to do so.
Stables Tearoom Opening Hours
Open Every Day
11am – 3pm
Food freshly made and delivered to table with a smile. Well priced. Surroundings lovely in the original stables. Ann L, Hamilton
Wonderful historic house with superb restaurant and incredibly friendly staff. Cliff, Galashiels
"Excellent gardens and tearoom" Andy57B
A superb picnic lunch pack from the tea room “Lovely tea rooms”
A lovely lunch in great surroundings. “Lovely lunch”