Stay With Us
Here at Paxton we have plenty of accommodation for you to stay in and enjoy the 80 acres of grounds for an unlimited amount of time.
- The grounds include woodland and riverside walks with an adventure playground for the kids.
- There is also discounted entry to the house for the guided tours and boat trips for all the family to enjoy.
- The Stables Tearoom and Regency Shop offers you a 10% discount during your stay with us (collect your discount card from the shop).
- The Stables Tearoom offers takeaway meals with tea and coffee from 10 – 5pm 7 days a week.
The accommodation also benefits from being in close distance to the following facilities:
- Chain Bridge Honey Farm, a great local attraction just 2.6 miles away, with a free visitor centre and café in a double decker bus.
- The Cross Inn pub, just a 5 minute walk away in the Paxton village, with friendly service and great home cooked meals
- 4.6 miles to Berwick upon Tweed mainline railway station, with frequent direct services to Edinburgh and Newcastle.
- 4.5 miles to either Morrisons or Tesco supermarkets in Berwick upon Tweed.
- Berwick town centre offers are number of bars, restaurants and shops, as well as great beaches, museums and galleries.
- Bus service into Berwick upon Tweed from Paxton village year round, and outside Paxton House itself during the Summer
A must visit William A, Alnwick
GEM OF A FIND Guest from Isle of Man