- This event has passed.
August Summer Fayre
August 13, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Paxton House are holding a Summer Fayre from 11am-4pm on the 13th of August!
We have a fantastic range of different activities for a fun filled summers day, including-
- Bouncy Castle, Face Painting and Children’s Pirate Trail
- Local food and craft stall holders in our very own marquee
- Mini boat trips to the Union Chain Bridge and back for those wanting to take an idyllic trip down the River Tweed!
- BBQ, Cream Teas and Prosecco Tuk Tuk Van!
- Norham Village band playing on the lawn!
- Croquet and Putting Green
We hope you can all make it and enjoy a fun packed summers day at Paxton House!
Entry is only £2 per child and £3 per adult or by Annual Grounds Pass! (Child’s entry fee covers their admission to all children’s activities on the day, trail, bouncy castle AND face painting!!!)
Please email email@example.com or call 01289 386291 if you wish to find out more information.
Facebook competition terms and conditions:
- Customers must like and share the Facebook post and like the Paxton House page to be in with a chance of winning the prize
- The prize is non-transferable to another activity entry and must be used on the 13th of August for our Summer Fayre.
- The family ticket consists of entry for 2 adults and 2 children. This will allow the family access to all the grounds activities. There will be additional charges or activity by donation for the boat trips and house tours on the day.
- The winner must bring a print out of their prize to gain entry on the day.
- A winner will be drawn on the 9th of August