The Garden Apartment
The apartment is situated on the ground floor of the regency wing of the house, which was completed in 1813 to house the elegant Picture Gallery and Library, with their priceless collections of furniture, paintings and objets d’art.
Sleeping 2 people, the apartment has a contemporary feel to it, making it friendly and relaxing. The apartment has a double bed and a sofa bed for different sleeping arrangements. The unique location and opportunity to stay within such an exclusive property really makes your holiday special.
Just 5 miles from Berwick upon Tweed in the Scottish Borders, the apartment is in an ideal location for that secluded country feel yet within distance of a lively town will all amenities.
- The grounds include woodland and riverside walks with an adventure playground for the kids.
- There is also discounted entry to the house for the guided tours and boat trips for all the family to enjoy.
- The Stables Tearoom and Regency Shop offers you a 10% discount during your stay with us (collect your discount card from the shop).
- The Stables Tearoom offers takeaway meals with tea and coffee from 10 – 5pm 7 days a week.
The accommodation also benefits from being in close distance to the following facilities:
- Chain Bridge Honey Farm, a great local attraction just 2.6 miles away, with a free visitor centre and café in a double decker bus.
- The Cross Inn pub, just a 5 minute walk away in the Paxton village, with friendly service and great home cooked meals
- 4.6 miles to Berwick upon Tweed mainline railway station, with frequent direct services to Edinburgh and Newcastle.
- 4.5 miles to either Morrisons or Tesco supermarkets in Berwick upon Tweed.
- Berwick town centre offers are number of bars, restaurants and shops, as well as great beaches, museums and galleries.
- Bus service into Berwick upon Tweed from Paxton village year round, and outside Paxton House itself during the Summer
To enquire or book an apartment, please click here to be redirected to our booking agent, Unique Cottages, or call them on 01835 822277.
A must visit William A, Alnwick
GEM OF A FIND Guest from Isle of Man